Fisher-Price Healthy Care Booster Seat, Green/Blue

  • Frustration Free Packaging: Easy to open, 100% recyclable, and less packaging waste
  • Straps easily & securely to most dining & kitchen chairs
  • Dishwasher-safe feeding tray
  • Easy-clean seat—no crevices to trap crumbs
  • Adjustable 3-point harness

As this is my second child, I feel like a more experienced parent. For my first child, I used a more traditional padded high chair. What a mess! She wiped food on the padded surface at every meal and I was constantly cleaning the pad. It was also very bulky and the tray was too large and tall for her tiny arms, making it difficult for her to feed herself. And although "dishwasher safe," the tray was too big for my dishwasher. For my second child I wised-up and bought her this booster seat. I love that it is baby-sized. At 7 months old, she can easily feed herself from the tray. The seat is also very easy to clean because it's not padded and the tray actually fits into my dishwasher. The tray can be a little difficult to take on and off, but that is a small gripe. The booster and tray easily slide under our table when not in use and this booster seat doesn't take up any more room in my kitchen than a standard chair. My 2 1/2 year old also easily fits into the booster, but she doesn't use the tray because she is a "big girl." I can see my baby using this booster seat for many years to come. Buy this seat- you won't regret it!

Simple, cute, easy to use. Fits the bill for my granddaughter. I had a more complicated (and more expensive) booster seat which I scrapped for this one. (It was round, didn’t fit on chairs as well, had a wraparound tray that was a big hassle to take on and off, and had attached toys that frustrated more than entertained her.) Being so economical, this cute model wasn’t too costly to justify buying another one. Sometimes simple and less costly is the best way! This one fits nicely on my dining chairs, the tray is cute and simple to pop on and off, and the little seat back is cute and supportive as well. It can be pushed under the table too, which is nice! Tray can be used or not. Sturdy straps.

It fits under our table nicely and attaches to the chair great. I love that it has no fabric so it's easy to wipe clean. Since my kid is still a little on the short side to be sitting at the table, we have still been mainly using the highchair (which I hate since it has fabric on it). In the meantime, she carries it all over the house and always wants to eat her snack in it. She loves this chair so much that I'm afraid I might have to buy a second one when we start using it at the table more.

Bought one for my house, love that it fits perfectly on kitchen chair and is easy to clean. Bought another for my son (the child is his and is 3) and it also was perfect fit. I have standard height dining table and my grand is just a tad too short to fit there so we use the tray. My son's table is a tall one with bar chairs and the seat is just the right height to fit under the table with no tray. No problems with child tipping over chair and he is very secure with the belt and the bump between the legs. He has been in it for over a year, it is tough, lightweight and easy to install. Highly recommend!

This chair was purchased to replace my two year old's high chair. It's secured on a chair that can sit at our table, but because of the tray attachment, she can sit anywhere. She's a big two year old so the tray will only attach on the last two settings. So buyer beware if you have a larger child - the tray probably won't fit. Her legs still fit fine with plenty of room in the actual chair, so I'm hoping this will get her through for a while. The tray itself is on the smaller end, much smaller than the one on her old high chair, but it fits the "Silikong" silicon suction plates (three section) that you can find here on Amazon perfectly and still has a bit of room for her drink. The chair is sturdy, durable and very easy to clean. My daughter loves climbing into it and is excited to be sitting in a "big girl" chair. This is definitely a great seat for any child that's strong enough to sit up on their own.

I needed a portable seat for my 6 month old granddaughter. I looked at three products and asked several questions other Amazon customers were kind enough to answer. I am quite glad I choose this one. It is very easy to strap to a chair, easy to assemble, very easy to clean, and very easy to snap the tray on even with a squirming baby. It is a nice molded plastic and very sturdy. I have had it several months now and it is holding up very well. Plus it is easy to fold up and store when not in use.

You don't need cushioning or anything fancy for your infant/toddler etc to sit and eat on. Unless adults who have long conversations at the dining table, babies have such a short attention span (even with food!!) that they're not in the seat as long as you'd like/hope/wish for!! Best booster/chair for my 4 month old who has good head neck strength already! No need to do any more research because I already did and am so glad I got this one!

I love this product so much that I just ordered a second one to keep at my mom's house, since she babysits my 12 month old while I work. It folds up pretty small and is very quick to get out. I keep one of these in my car for restaurants. It fits (with and without tray) in every booth we've visited so far; it also attaches well to just about any chair. I would highly recommend this product for at home or on-the-go. We love it! Pictured is my child fitting very nicely into an average sized booth with the tray attached.

I decided to skip the high chair and go straight to a booster. The seat straps securely onto a regular chair. Secure the belts and attach tray and done. Tray needs to be attached immediately because baby/toddler is not secure with the belt staps at all. I do not have any trouble attaching tray. Cleans very easily however, the straps are a bit more difficult since they do not detach. Lots of grooves for food to get stuck in but just make sure to clean after each use and it is not an issue. Overall I could not be more happy with this seat. Saves space and does the job.

We have a small kitchen and have never had room for a highchair, so when my daughter got too big for the clip-on seat we'd used previously, I decided to give this a try. She was about 18 months when we first started using it, and after 2 months of use we're loving it. Sometimes we use the tray and sometimes we just scoot her chair up to the table, works great either way. It's easy to attach to a chair and very securely fastens to it, and it's easy to clean. I've stuck the tray in the dishwasher to clean and that works great. If the straps for the harness ever need to be cleaned, those come off pretty easy as well. We use this as an everyday chair, and I've never tried to travel with it, but doesn't seem like that would be difficult. This particular model doesn't have a cover for the tray, or at least I didn't receive one, but in our case we didn't have a need for that. We'll probably be able to use this for a while yet, my daughter is average or maybe a bit above for height and weight, and she has no problem fitting in the chair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slush Puppie Slush Bars, Assorted Flavors (12 Boxes, 10 - 1 oz bars per box)

Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride