Slush Puppie Slush Bars, Assorted Flavors (12 Boxes, 10 - 1 oz bars per box)

  • FREEZE & EAT: Just place Slush Puppie Slush Bars in the freezer, let the liquid freeze, and enjoy!
  • SLUSHY FLAVORS: Slush Puppie Slush Bars come in 4 fun flavors: Cherry, Cola, Watermelon, Blue Raspberry.
  • ZERO FAT: Slush Puppie Slush Bars are always fat free.
  • KID FAVORITE: Slush Puppie lovers can now enjoy their favorite slushy flavors in a freezer bar.
  • 120 FREEZER BARS PER CASE: Each case has 12 boxes of Slush Puppie Slush Bars. Each box contains 10 - 1 oz freezer bars.

The kid approves. Great flavor and texture.

I tried these when me & my daughter were sick with the flu. They were so good, I apparently ordered a case during my cold medicine haze. But we have enjoyed them.

Best tasting & texture pops ever!

Item as described. Fast delivery.

Oh my gosh I can eat 40 of these at a time ! So refreshing even in winter and although very sweet not loaded with fat !

Somehow these are slushy right out of the freezer. No need to wait for them to thaw a bit like with other freezer pops.

I actually found these in a corner market (Walgreens) and I was so excited because it's incredibly hard to find Slush Puppies in Arizona. I stuck them in the freezer and forgot about them for a couple of days. There are four flavors, even if they only advertise two. They include: Cherry, Watermelon, Blue Raspberry, and Cola. I tried the cherry first (my personal Slush Puppie favorite). The thing I particularly love about these, is that other bars are usually hard pieces of ice, but these truly stay slushie. I found that Otterpops freezerburn and become hard flakes of awfulness but I don't see these doing that, at all.

They slush. All others turn into a frozen stick. A tasty piece of ice. Well, I don't like crunching ice, but I do like these because they freeze in a way that makes them not rock hard. Probably a chemical that prevents the ice-cube effect, that is no good for me, but I don't care, they are just too tasty and they can be eaten without using your teeth. So good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride