IRIS USA, Inc. Small Photo and Craft Keeper, 6 Pack, Clear,

  • The perfect solution to organize and protect photos, small craft items, and more.
  • Snap-tight closures keep the contents secure, and rounded corners prevent damage to inner contents.
  • In-molded handle provides comfortable, easy transport. Each outer case holds 6 photo cases.
  • BPA free, acid free, PVC free, lignin free, and recycle #5
  • Outer Case Dimensions: 8.60"L x 7.40"W x 5.50"H

*What's Not To Love About MADE in THE U.S.A.?* I'm never crazy about buying plastic, but there's no other way to get the organization that I need by being able to see my creative bits, tools and small treasures. For me, “out of sight truly means out of mind”. The Iris company makes these here in the US and they're exceptionally well-made of thick, good quality plastic. I've spent a delightful two days (so far) gathering all my pretty bits and tools together and organizing them all. Also gave quite a workout to a Brother label maker. This was fabulous for my sewing bits - tons of snaps, grommets, magnets, feet, bodkins, needles, etc. I have two sewing cases, but these cases are superior for organization and actually seeing what I have at a glance. The carrying case comes with 16 mini cases that hold 4x6 photos with little bump-outs for your thumbs or fingers to get them from the case. While these are sturdy and well made, I wouldn't go banging them around or being rough with them. The first two I ordered were expensive. They arrived unblemished and pristine! I liked them so well, that I ordered two more (a 2-pack was much cheaper) and those arrived damaged. The shipping box was pristine, the manufacturer's shipping box was pristine, but the items within were broken. I also ordered four (same Iris brand) from another website and two of the four (in the same box) arrived REALLY broken. Bottom line: cheaper and easier to buy from Amazon as if it's damaged, the return/replacement process is much easier.

I'm impressed with Amazon's search algorithms. It connected me to one other reviewer of this photo storage product that had instead used this product for garden seed storage. I'm here to tell you, this (or similar product) is any serious gardener's perfect seed storage system. I raise about 700 garden starts every year, have a lot of seed and this product is life changing. This storage box goes so far beyond a shoe box that I can't even imagine going back. Having a superior organization of my seed bank allows me to save money on seeds every year, more easily figure out what I do and don't want to grow again and improves the varieties I actually plant each year. It makes planting days a breeze, just grab the containers of things you need to plant and you have every variety in your bank all right there. It's a complete and flexible genetic organization of vegetables and flowers in a small, easy to store package. It fits my largest packets and smallest packets, my home grown seed collection and still has room to grow into. Basically, if you have a lot of similarly characterized small items, this could be a good storage solution for you. Embroidery, fly tying, arts and crafts and various hardware all come to mind. I thought it was well worth the twenty five bucks for the sanity it brought to a challenging storage problem.

I just started in a veterinary technology program this fall semester and have found myself making hundreds of note cards. This is by far the best thing I've ever purchased to help keep me organized! It's durable, latches well, and I love that the little boxes have their own holding places within the large tub. Everything stays perfectly in place. Will probably end up buying more of these as I continue through the program!

The photo cases and and the larger keeper are perfect for storing loose photo prints. The cases and keeper are exactly as pictured. They are very durable and not flimsy like many other boxes and cases. The bigger keeper has a handle and slots that keep the inner cases in place. The inner cases hold 4*6 photos perfectly (in addition to 3*5), and the keeper keeps everything in line. The clear cases are perfect so you can take a look at the top photo and get an quick idea of which photos are in each case. Each case even has a couple spots that perfectly fit a label from a label maker if you want to get super organized and label the cases with dates / events. In addition to the great organization and durability, the cases are very fair in price. I paid about the same for a keeper from Costco, and it didn't even include the inside cases. I love these cases and am ordering more so I can organize all my family photos!!!

This box is perfect for organizing all my loose cords. The cords fit neatly into each little box and paired with a label maker, you can find any cord you want instantly! I used to have a pile of cords; the pile would move, but was still a pile. I saw someone on Pinterest talk about this box for cord organization and they were right! I almost wish I had more cords.

Have had photos in boxes in my shed in one large tote. Finally this winter decided to do something with all the photos. Bought the photo and craft containers. What a life saver. Sorted by years. Started by buying (2 ) with one price. Great product with see through capability. Not sure how many picture each little box holds, but there is a catch on box that closes it. Works extremely well. So far I have placed orders for 3, which means I have received 6 of these containers. Next I will put on external drive and then CD. And make copies for my 3 daughters. Again great product.

I originally ordered the extra large 2-pack, and just reordered the same. I'm going through and scanning all of the photos from all of my albums for 20+ years ago, and then storing the photos in these cases for long term storage. My digital photos get looked at a lot more often than the albums ever were, and are easier to share, and these are much easier to store than the albums were. I also appreciate that these will be easier to grab if I ever need to evacuate due to a fire, but with the digital copies stored in the cloud, that's much less an issue than it was in the past. I can't wait to finish this project!

I love these. I inherited so many pictures from my parents and the thought of putting them into albums made my head swim. These are awesome. Each little case holds lots and lots of pictures, and then they all go into the larger case. I wish I had taken before and after to show how much space these saves from the boxes the pictures where in before. I liked them so much I bought two more.

I am using this for seed storage. The 4 x 6 containers are absolutely perfect to hold multiple seed packets. I have 1 container for spring & fall and another for summer. LOVE having all of my seeds this organized!

I use these for more than pictures. I collect so many little things while doing family history. I have funeral cards, news paper clippings, photos and so much more in these. Each little container holds so much more than you would think without posing any danger at all to your pictures. I nor have one to two for most branches of my family. I am considering getting some to organize my jewelry supplies and miniature painting pieces as well. One really important thing about this brand is that it comes so highly recommended with in the genealogy community. It is so important to know that we are storing are precious things in something that is archival safe. I have also bought other IRIS things, after being introduced to this product. This company is the only one I will use for my genealogical needs. Will buy several more in time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slush Puppie Slush Bars, Assorted Flavors (12 Boxes, 10 - 1 oz bars per box)

Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride